10. Try to do everything perfectly.
9. Remember all the things you "have" to do before the end of the year.
8. Forget about the things you actually want to do before the end of the year.
7. Don't use "Goal-Free Zones." (These are times when you don't do anything. Don't allow yourself any of these.)
6. Deny yourself the pleasure of receiving. (Because you don't really deserve it anyway.)
5. Give to and for everyone else -- never, ever, ever for yourself.
4. Concentrate on material things like gifts and toys bought from stores.
3. Forget about the true meaning of the holidays -- that is,
"holy days." Remember, our materialistic culture is the be-all and end-all of society.
2. Focus on what you don't have and what wasn't given to you during holidays past.
1. Focus on yourself.